If you are thinking of buying a home or property, you have come to the right place to begin your venture. Home buying can be fun and exciting, and sometimes a bit intimidating for those who have never been educated on the process before. If you are just in the beginning stages, you’ll need to know a few things before you get started. If you have already purchased a home, you may be aware of the process, but perhaps unaware of whether you should first list your current home for sale and find a buyer, or begin searching for a new home. This is where Doppel Real Estate agents can assist you in sorting out the basics so that you can begin the process.
There is no need to feel overwhelmed or stressed. Our agents are well qualified to lead you through the journey. We will stand beside you from initial stages until closing.
- Superior market expertise
- Guidance in finding potential red flags during home viewings
- Advice on property purchases
- Expert negotiation with cooperating brokers
- Follow up “next steps” throughout your transaction
- Recommendations for mortgage professionals, home inspectors, lawyers, moving companies, service providers, and more
- Full transparency and honesty throughout the process
- Aim to close on same day when selling and buying.
We have knowledge in the following:
- FHA mortgages
- VA mortgages
- 203 Rehab “reno” mortgages
- Conventional mortgages
- USDA mortgages
- Short Sales
- 1031 Exchange urgency especially
- Single family homes
- Multi-family homes & investments
- Condos and townhouses
- Land purchases
- Commercial purchases