Home Selling with Jill Doppel Real Estate
If you’re looking to upgrade or downsize your home or property, or perhaps you’ve decided to relocate, we can offer you assistance with the entire selling process.
Doppel Real Estate has extensive experience in assisting homeowners on how to maximize profit, and reduce hassles when selling a home. It takes years of experience to properly sell a home or property. There are many factors to consider, such as how much you need to pay off your mortgage, how to prepare for the sale, what items will be included in the sale, how long it will take, and where you’d like to live after closing. While it may seem overwhelming, we can help reduce the stress by professionally guiding you from beginning to end.
We view our clients like family, and take their concerns very seriously. Our high success ratings are based on loyalty and excellent relationships between client and broker.
Doppel Real Estate offers:
- Fair, accurate market value prior to selling using comparable sales.
- Home selling and staging expertise with complete instructions on preparing for sale.
- Expert negotiations to protect your best interests.
- Fully high tech brokerage firm.
- Extensive Internet marketing on all major real estate home search websites.
- Niche-specific marketing.
- 100% honesty from start to finish.
- Professional guidance through your entire transaction.
- Nearly 2 decades of full time experience.
- After-hours & weekend accessibility.
- Excellent communication with your lawyer throughout the process.
- Referrals to the areas top professionals including lawyers, contractors, and more.
Selling and Buying
If your move consists of selling one home to buy another, it is important that you choose the right broker who has experience in lining up your transactions side by side, so you can possibly even close your sale and your purchase on the same day. We have completed these types of moves with great success, and vow to help you meet your goals as smoothly as possible.
Call Jill Doppel for an introduction and informative discussion at 845-546-5875.